WHAT IS - iSTEM ?
iSTEM-BD is a Parent company of:
- Bangladesh Study Counsel (BSC) - bsc-bd.org BSC is one of the highly professional student services in Bangladesh, which provides the best study abroad to the students by assessing their overall circumstances. BSC have highly professional visa advisors who help the student to get student visas. BSC provides a speedy service to the students. So that they can complete the necessary admission and visa procedures within a limited time frame to arrive to their desired destination at right time. Over the years BSC has successfully provided counselling to The City College under Heriot Watt University and the University of Sunderland, the Blake Hall College under the University of Wales and Greenwich University, and the College of Technology in London (CTL) under the University of Wales Lampeter in the UK, Brooklands College, Central Sussex College, University of Glamorgan (The university of South wales College), Macclesfield College and many others.
- International Air Training Services (IATS) - iats-bd.com -IATS established to provide Engineering Training Resources (Instructional and Students customised Course Materials), Producing Assessments, Providing IQA and EQA.
- Bangladesh Centre for Aeronautical Training (BCAT) - part66-bd.com - Part66-bd.com stated journey October 2001 by developing BTEC ND, HND, City & Guilds 2597 & 2661 instructional teaching and learning materials in the banner of International Air Training Services with the motto of developing human resources within aviation industry in order to eradicate the poverty through technical education.
- iSTEM-BDPlatform is dedicated to raising young student’s engagement and achievement in STEM related subject, and increasing the numbers of young students progressing in STEM studies and into STEM-related careers after GCSE/O Level and A Level.
- We are aiming to provide teachers, school technicians and others working with young student with; STEM-specific knowledge, tutorial, coaching and innovative learning styles, create curriculum resources, STEM Ambassadors; STEM Clubs; and a wide range of engaging activities with proven impact on outcomes for young students to enhance their academic standard.
At iSTEM-BD we believe that:
- Every Students has the right to ainclusive and self-possessed education that includes iSTEM Training.
- STEM subjects are valuable not only because they can lead to exciting, rewarding career options, but also because they enable individuals to be active citizens in aprogressively technological civilisation.
- STEM subject’s open doors, provide options and are vital to the modern age.